If anyone knows me I can go on quite a rant when needed, or not needed! If you don't know me, you should I am cool and my rants are generally funny. But in listening to Lance McAllister on 1530 the Homer today, it inspired me to post a blog about some of the all time great rants and or fits of our time. For today marks the 2 year anniversary of Mike Valenti's rant after Michigan State blew a 16 point lead to Notre Dame in the fourth quarter.
So, without further ado here is a list of the top 15 best rants/fits that I could remember.
- Bobby Knight - The best of
- Dennis Green - Crown their ass
- Jim Mora - Playoffs?!
- Phill Wellman - Manager loses it
- Joe Mikulik - Over reaction
- John McLaren - Reaction to Seattle's shitty season
- Lou Pinella - Take any
- Brett Meyers - Boom outta here
- Allen Iverson - What are we talking about, Practice?
- Mike Tyson - Dude is crazy
- Jim Everet - Tackles Jim Rome
- Kevin Borseth - Michigan Basketball Loss
- John Cheaney - Threatens a white guy, weird
- Mike Gundy - Sticks up for player
- Hal McRae - Loses it